For Bioneers’ 33rd conference we are excited for art to play a vital, celebratory and transformational role at the conference!
Our mission is to program the 2022 conference with captivating, compelling and inspiring art and we invite you to help us make this vision a reality. For the first time in many years, the conference will take place at the Palace of Fine Arts in San Francisco, May 13-15th, 2022.
What is Bioneers?
The Annual Bioneers Conference is where you get a front row seat into a thriving and regenerative tomorrow, today. The conference is an engaging and inspiring environment of collaboration, with individuals of all sectors and disciplines, engaged in co-creating a regenerative future. The Bioneers conference is where social, environmental and scientific innovators convene to present breakthrough solutions inspired by nature and powered by human ingenuity.
The Bioneers Conference fosters connection, cross-pollination and collaboration by bringing together diverse people and projects. We link strategic networks at the local, regional, national and international levels.
Bioneers conference attendance is 2,000+ with an engaged social media audience of 220,000+, and with a year-round engagement via its media and radio series production.
Arts are a vibrant and fundamental component of the Bioneers Conference. Feel free to take a look at the history of the arts at Bioneers.
The Bioneers Conference will take place May 13-15th, 2022 at the Palace of Fine Arts in San Francisco.
We are looking for art in these five categories:
- LARGE ART INSTALLATIONS: The Palace of Fine Arts has a huge indoor space with very high ceilings, large pieces would do very well here. Our goal is to curate the conference space with visually stimulating and thought provoking art.
- SMAll INSTALLATIONS, SCULPTURES AND PAINTINGS: We will be creating an art gallery inside the Palace of Fine Arts and are looking for socially engaged art pieces to enliven the space.
- LIVE PAINTERS: We are looking for painters who would like to live paint indoors to help activate the conference grounds. At the end of the conference, you have the option to include your painting in the silent auction for a shared split.
- INTERACTIVE INSTALLATIONS We are looking for interesting interactive installations, such as VR displays, that guests can engage with
- COMMUNITY ART PROJECT: We’re looking for art projects that can be done indoors and involve the greater Bioneers community, let’s activate the space with community art! Examples include inviting guests to paint prayer flags, posters, murals, community mandalas, etc. Please consider re-usable materials.
- Accepted artists will receive tickets to the live streaming of the morning talks, in person access to all afternoon sessions as well as a vending table to sell your work. Artists will also be featured in our newsletter, conference program and social media promotions. Artist Stipends will be made on a case by case basis.
Our current social media numbers are:
Social Media cumulative: 220,000+
Newsletter Subscribers: 50,000
APPLICATION DUE DATE:
February 15th, 2022 at 5pm PST
Any questions or comments, please email Polina@bioneers.org
To Apply, please fill out an ARTIST APPLICATION