Regenerative Solutions to Systemic Problems.
Because systemic racial bias has created inequity, divisiveness and factionalized progressive movement-building, and results in chronic injustice and ongoing institutional violence against people of color in our nation, we’ve featured programs in this year’s Bioneers Conference intended to accelerate experiential learning and increase sensitivity and skillfulness about navigating differences and divides. They include:
- Keynote Saru Jayaraman – We the People: Workers Rising for Fair Wages
- Keynote Victor Pineda – Radical Inclusion: Cities, Technology and the Power of Inclusive Thinking
- Restorative Justice in Action: Toward a Restorative Society
- Working with Difference: Practices for Cultivating Change
- Storytelling: Instructions for Now from Our Ancestors
- Diversifying the Digital World – Co-sponsored with the Kairos Fellowship
- Making the Invisible Visible: Race, Environment and Embodied Knowing
- Indigenous Forum: Fighting Racism in School
- Keynote Heather McGhee – A New “We the People” for a Sustainable Future
- Keynote john a. powell – Co-Creating Alternative Spaces to Heal
- Council: Justice is What Love Looks Like In Public
- A Truly Inclusive, Women-Led Movement: What’s Needed Next?
- Art, Politics, Spirit: Braided Activism for Culture Shift
- Indigenous Forum: Narrative Healing: Restoring the World Through Storytelling
Our weekly newsletter provides insights into the people, projects, and organizations creating lasting change in the world.
Join us, hear from those who are uncovering Pathways Forward, and be inspired.