Keep the Bioneers Conference With You Year-Round
At Bioneers 2018, we’re hearing from some of the world’s foremost innovators, who are sharing their ideas and solutions for a more equitable, sane, green and just future. These are people who are digging in, even as the issues they face become increasingly overwhelming. They’re a group that inspires us to keep fighting.
The speakers at Bioneers are mighty, but mightier still is the force of the Bioneers community at large.
For nearly three decades, Bioneers has brought you stories from leaders like those we’re hearing from at Bioneers 2018. And in the days and years to come, we’ll do the same. The list of individuals, groups and organizations leading the charge toward the future we need is steadily growing. And their stories must be told and shared.
You have the opportunity to hold the Bioneers experience not just for a weekend, but every day of the year. You have the ability to share the stories from our community that inspire you and would inspire so many others.
Here are the best ways to keep this energy flowing once the conference is over:
• Sign up for our email list. Each week, we’ll share with you news and happenings from Bioneers who are moving the needle. Tell your friends!
• Subscribe to our award-winning podcast. Get inspiration straight from the leaders who are making change happen.
• Follow us on social media. Help us spark a conversation about what’s happening globally in environmental progress, human rights, food and farming, and more. FACEBOOK | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | YOUTUBE | LINKEDIN
• Dig into Bioneers.org media. Our website hosts a wealth of content sure to ignite you to act collectively to solve big problems.
• Support our work. Bioneers is a nonprofit organization, and we rely on the support of our community to bring you the programming you count on throughout the year. Double your impact right now through a generous matching grant from Honeycomb Portfolio. All donations will be matched, dollar for dollar, up to $50,000! Honeycomb Portfolio is a female-founded fund led by Bioneer Azita Ardakani, which invests in early-stage, nature-inspired, for-profit social enterprises. Support with Venmo or Paypal by giving to firstname.lastname@example.org or donate via our website. Every dollar is a step toward storytelling that matters and the sharing of solutions we all need.
We look forward to continuing the conversations sparked at Bioneers 2018 with you in the days, weeks, months and years to come!